Built in 1912, this charming farmhouse is located on the edge of Chacewater’s estate in Kelseyville, CA. Just a a few hundred feet from the Chacewater tasting room you can enjoy wine and fresh olive oil while soaking in the beautiful olive grove view. With only a short walk to Kelseyville’s downtown, you can explore local Lake County restaurants and tasting rooms without even needing a car.
• 1,600 sq. ft. farm house
• Spacious enclosed porch with patio seating
• Washer/ Dryer
• Living room with fireplace and TV
• Wi-Fi & Apple TV setup
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
• Gated Backyard with patio furniture
• Front and back entrance
• Air Conditioning/ Heating Unit in house
• Bedroom #1 (queen bed with celling fan)
• Bedroom #2 (1 full size bed)
• Bedroom #3 (two twin beds)
• Dining room table with 4 chairs
• Additional table for dining
• Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker
• Plates, Utensils, Cups provided
• Kitchen with gas stove and refrigerator
Includes 2 bottles of Chacewater Wine & use of EVOO in kitchen during your stay
Visit Our Tasting Room
Open Daily 11am-5pm
5625 Gaddy Ln.
Kelseyville, CA 95451
Phone: (707) 279-2995
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Looking for accommodations? Book our Chacewater Farmhouse today!
Winery, Olive Mill, Vineyards, & Olives are Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers
Extra Virgin Olive Oils are Certified by the California Olive Oil Council